Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show
(set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love)
1. All Our Yesterdays, Cristin Terrill
2. The Trouble with Flirting, Claire LaZebnick
3. Cinder, Marissa Meyer
4. Delirium, Lauren Oliver
5. The Bane Chronicles, Cassandra Clare
There don't seem to be a lot of YA romantic movies so I picked two of my favorites. Great characters and great locations (Paris and London)!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Who should play Anna and Etienne?
2. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill: Who should play Julia and Jason?These two books are so completely action-packed that they should definitely be movies.
3. False Memory by Dan Krokos
4. Ashes (The Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick
Finally, I was so sad to hear that the pilot of Delirium didn't get picked up and now I can't picture anyone else as Lena other than Emma Roberts.
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver