Sunday, November 17, 2013

Super Six Sunday: Super 6 Characters That You Want to Be


Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by  “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .


Sheri's Choices
1. Tally in Specials by Scott Westerfeld
2. Franny in The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
3. Celaena in Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas




Pam's Choices
4.  Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.  To be seventeen again, living in Paris, meeting an English guy like St. Clair.  Uh...yes, please!
5.  Alex from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I love this series and I love Alex as a character.  She's snarky and badass so that's why I picked her (along with the fact that Aiden is an awesome book boyfriend).  I'm not saying I would want all of the horrible things that have happened to her to happen to me, but character-wise, I would want to be her.
6.  Sydney from Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead.  Again, love this series and I've grown to love Sydney.  She relies on her smarts, which I admire.  And ok, I have to admit, she gets to hang out with Adrian. *swoon*


Which Characters Would You Want to Be?

18 comments:

  1. Celaena for sure. I would also want to be Elisa from Girl of Fire and Thorns. Both of these characters are so strong, badass, and intelligent. Love them both! I would also want to be Ismae or Sybella from Grave Mercy. Although maybe minus the nun part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! Tally did become pretty awesome in Specials. Ah! Anna loved that book Paris and St. Clair have to agree would be awesome. Sydney is awesome too and of course Adrian is a big plus. Have to agree Aiden is pretty freaking special! Great choices and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it was about Tally that by the final book I thought she was a pretty amazing character. Plus that was one of my first YA series to really get into. ~sheri

      Delete
  3. The only one I have read of these is Anna and the French Kiss, I wasn't a huge fan of it. But I have heard that Bloodlines is amazing!
    My Super Six Sunday: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/super-six-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also read Bloodlines and it is a great series ~Sheri

      Delete
  4. Great picks, ladies! Thanks for posting your choices!

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting. This was a really fun one to work through! Sheri

      Delete
  5. Those are some great choices although I have to say I'm partial to Anna because I want to go to Paris so badly and of course I'd love to meet an English guy because thats another place I'm desperate to go to. I can get two in one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would not mind being Celaena or Sydney. Not. One. Bit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only part I wonder about it is just how sore are they the next day after some of their adventures. I just started a "bootcamp" class and I do not have a high tolerance for pain. ~Sheri

      Delete
  7. Who wouldn't want to be Anna? I haven't read Throne of Glass yet but I've heard it's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend it. I choose staying home to read that book over going out on a boat on a beautiful lake because the story was that good. ~sheri

      Delete
  8. I have only read AATFK and Bloodlines, both of which would be pretty awesome book to jump into! I have always wanted to live in France, because of many reasons. And Adrian is the main reason for Sydney, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely have chosen Adrian over St. Clair once upon a time, but now I would choose St. Clair over Adrian ~Sheri

      Delete
  9. YES Calena! I'd only add Hermione, but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not really jealous of Celaena's time in the mines, but it would be great to meet Chaol ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete