Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .
1. Tally in Specials by Scott Westerfeld
2. Franny in The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
3. Celaena in Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
4. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. To be seventeen again, living in Paris, meeting an English guy like St. Clair. Uh...yes, please!
5. Alex from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I love this series and I love Alex as a character. She's snarky and badass so that's why I picked her (along with the fact that Aiden is an awesome book boyfriend). I'm not saying I would want all of the horrible things that have happened to her to happen to me, but character-wise, I would want to be her.
6. Sydney from Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. Again, love this series and I've grown to love Sydney. She relies on her smarts, which I admire. And ok, I have to admit, she gets to hang out with Adrian. *swoon*
Which Characters Would You Want to Be?