Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (26)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul

From the library:
Poison by Bridget Zinn
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


Bought:
Backward Glass by David Lomax
Until We End by Frankie Brown
Beyond our Stars by Maria Langager
The Art of Falling by Jenny Kaczorowski
The Offering by Kimberly Derting
Control by Lydia Kang
 
From NetGalley:
Sheri's Bounty
I am still working on clearing off my existing shelves.  This week is all about finishing the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess.

What books did you add to your shelves this week?


13 comments:

  1. Nice haul. So many books. I can't even keep up sometimes with how many books come out every month.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poison is awesome! It's really just such a fun read. I've always been intrigued by Dash and Lily's Book of Dares but I wasn't that fond of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

    Ooh love the TID books! My advice is tgo have tissues on hand for Clockwork Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I LOVED Control! I recently read and reviewed that one - so amazing! I love science fiction novels. and that one is amazing. I have Poison, but I Have not read it yet. I've heard it's cute and really interesting :D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I really want to read Control and Poison :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read all the books you received. ALL OF THEM!

    Angie
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Dash and Lily's was a fantastic book, and nicely timed just as we're leaving the Festive season.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please feel free to check out my haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I'm currently reading The Essence and then hopefully get to The Offering. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Control, I need to pick up a copy of it asap, and I need to finish of the Infernal Devices, too. Enjoy! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books this week! Some of yours, Pam, I haven't seen and I need to look them up, so thanks for sharing! I didn't do an STS this week, but maybe I will next week. Just depends on what I get. :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! You've got a lot of incredible looking books. The cover for Poison really reminds me of the Snow White and the Huntsman poster. Beyond Our Stars looks really good, and I love the cover. Some of these I haven't heard of but will definitely be checking out. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard great things about the Clockwork series, but haven't read anything by Ms. Clare. I have Control on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet. Great haul, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I want The Offering and Control so freaking bad!!!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them! Sherry, enjoy the rest of the Infernal Devices! I love love loved that series!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poison!! You will enjoy this one, Pam! I hope you enjoy the end of the Infernal Devices series Sheri!

    ReplyDelete