Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I've seen the trailer a couple of times and every time I get teary-eyed. Definitely going to have to bring tissues to this one.
2. Endless by Jessica Shirvington. This is the 4th book in the Embrace series and I cried through the last 10 chapters.
3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. The epilogue had me very teary-eyed.
4. Champion by Marie Lu. The epilogue...the paper clip ring. Gah!
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. That last scene...the sacrifice. Ahhh!
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I understood why he had to die but it was heart-breaking.
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I was just sobbing by the end of the battle.
What books have made you cry?