Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (42)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
From the library:
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Rebel Heart by Moira Young
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen








Sheri's Bounty of Books
Bought:
A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
Definitely Maybe in Love by Ophelia London



What books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Near Witch is wonderful, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam you definitely had the theme of authors going on this week :) Some great ones I might add!

    I really want to read Mad, Wicked Folly but I keep hearing mixed reviews and thus have not picked it up. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stack of books. A Mad, Wicked Folly looks really good. I do hope you love your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timeless! I haven't seen that one for a while (I actually pretty enjoyed it) though haven't read the sequel yet. The author actually recorded the songs that she wrote in them as well (if you didn't already know) you should check them out, she has a great voice. :)Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, lots of great looking books this week. I really enjoyed the whole Summer series, they were such fun and easy reads. I've heard wonderful things about Sarah Dessen's books as well. I hope you enjoy them all and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. REBEL HEART!!! That book is awesome.
    And I need to read my copy of A Mad Wicked Folly SOON.

    ReplyDelete