Thursday, July 24, 2014

Help! Library Books: Read or Return?

In the past year, I've read a lot of books from the library, which has really helped to defray book costs.  With library books, I tend to pick up books I wouldn't necessarily buy because I figure if I start reading it and I don't like it, no big deal.  But that also means that I have many library books that I just keep renewing because I don't read them.  There are generally other books that I'm more excited to read and library books tend to get pushed down the TBR list in terms of priority.  So below are five library books that I've had for awhile and I'm wondering:  read or return?  

If you've read any of these, let me know if it was good or not worth reading.  I need help!

Posted by:  Pam

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally failing you here. I haven't read any of those books. :( I've heard good things about Burn for Burn and Out of the Easy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Out of the Easy is great. I've also heard the same thing about Burn for Burn. I've only read a couple of pages of Nightmare Affair. Sheesh, that was unhelpful lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these yet, sorry no help :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am failing you as well, I haven't read any of them! Sorry. But I have heard really good things about Burn for Burn and Out of the Easy so maybe try those :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nightmare Affair was a fun and interesting read! I thought it was about 3.5 to 4 star read. I checked out the second book but I am in a similar predicament, I keep pushing it off. Not sure about the others though. I have heard good things about Out of the East.

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm no help either. It's almost like you need to read them and tell us what we should read. Lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of the Easy is supposed to be great. I have it on audio and plan to start listening to it soon! I would recommend renewing that one.

    ReplyDelete