Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
I decided to list classic books that I read when I was a child.
1. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. I just loved Wilbur and Charlotte so much and I always cried at the end.
2. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt. Winnie, what were you think? I remember reading this and thinking she should have made a different choice. I just loved Jesse. Probably my first book boyfriend (Now that I'm older the fact that she was 10 and he was 17 is very disturbing, but oh well).
3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. I read this book for the first time in 5th grade and I became obsessed with it. Probably had something to do with the fact that I was born in Atlanta, GA.
4. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg. This was my dream, to run away and hide out at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
5. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume. I probably read this book 100 times. I read every single book Judy Blume wrote, she was one of my all time favorite authors when I was a child, but this one was my favorite.
6. The Black Stallion by Walter Farley. Like a lot of girls, I was obsessed with horses, although it was more theoretical because I didn't ride horses. I read this entire series, but the first one is the best.
7. A Little Princess by Frances Hodges Burnett. Sara was such a wonderful heroine!
What are your favorite classics?