Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
Sheri's Choices: All of these have been at the top of my to be read list for months!
1. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) and Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver: I read Delirium almost a year ago and recently watched the pilot and definitely want to read the final two books in the series soon.2. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson: I am a sucker for books about teenage girls traveling abroad!
3. Incarnate (New Soul #1) by Jodi Meadows: While I've never been a fan of stories about reincarnation I truly loved the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series so I think I'm going to like this series as well.
4. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tehereh Mafi: The character of Juliette with her lethal touch intrigues me and I have read so many positive reviews of this book that I will definitely start the series in the next few weeks.
5. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: I just finished Landline, which was my first Rainbow Rowell book and really enjoyed it. Since this is the book most people argue is her best I definitely plan to read it soon.
6. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I keep hearing great things about this one and with the movie coming out, I need to read it.
7. Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness. Everyone raves about this series and I just haven't read it yet.
8. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman. I'm not a big historical fiction reader, but I keep reading great reviews for this one by trusted bloggers.
9. Winger by Andrew Smith. I've never read this author and people seem to love him.
10. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. This book has won a lot of awards and people seem to love it. Again, I'm not a big historical fiction fan but I feel like I should read it.
What books are people telling you that you must read? Do you agree that we should read these books?