Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (70)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Stolen by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnston
Wild by Sophie Jordan
From NetGalley:
Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. I got Rebellion, too, but the approval came after I had already done my StS. It'll have to wait until next week. Enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting stack. Wild and Rebellion have interesting covers. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the Melissa De Cruz series but I haven't really looked into it. Have you done a review on it? Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't get into Frozen at all, DNF'D it halfway through, such gorgeous covers though! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think about that Sophie Jordan book. Is this a new adult from her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Sophie Jordan's NA series but I'm definitely curious! I've heard good things about the first one.

    Happy reading, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Stolen the next book in the Frozen series, or is that something different? She seems to be coming out with a lot of books written with other people...or is that just me? Rebellion looks interesting. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete