Friday, January 2, 2015

Help: Recommendations

It's January 1, 2015 and I am committed to being a better co-blogger!  This means I will read at least one YA book each week and write a review.  I have a ton of fantasy, dystopian, and witches, vampires, and zombie books lining my TBR shelf but what I need are some light-hearted, fun books.  If you have read a great light-hearted book recently PLEASE share your recommendation with me.  If you already reviewed the book on your blog feel free to share the link!

Posted by:  Sheri

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri! I would recommend My Life with The Walter Boys if you haven't read it. It is a pretty, cute, romantic contemporary read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri! I just read Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas. It was a light fun contemp that's basically Breakfast Club at a grocery store. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell. It was my favorite of 2014. You will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ........and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebel Belle and A Little Something Different Come to Mind but I think Pam read and reviewed them both so I am not being much help am I? Umm... Boomerang was a lot of fun but it's NA... can that count hah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just fallen in love with Sarah Addison Allen books! Ok so she's not YA, but THE GIRL WHO CHASED THE MOON has a YA main character and you could make it work. Her stories are dreamy and yummy and fun! Emery Lord and Kasie West's contemporaries also fit this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll second the Kasie West nomination from Lauren. Rebel Belle sounds very fluffy - in fact check out all of Rachel Hawkins's novels. Same with any Stephanie Perkins or Kiersten White. Sandy Hall published her debut in August, which was pretty cute (what Nicole said). It's somewhere between YA & NA - maybe YA just set in college. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. PSych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson. The Secret Society Girl series by Diana Peterfreund... That's all the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete