Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Heroines

 
   Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.

Sheri's List: This may be one of the most difficult lists of all times.  How does one choose among all the wonderful heroines and do I choose based just on her characteristics or on the story in which she resides.  For each heroine I have tried to identify one or two character traits that makes this heroine special for me.

Hermione Granger, My Favorite Witch













Rose Hathaway, My Favorite Vampire













Celaena Sardothien, My Favorite Fairy Assassin













Lola, My Favorite Quirky Girl Next Door

 
Gwyneth Shepherd, My Favorite Time Traveler
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read too many witch books, but nevertheless Hermione is my fave witch too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that Lola drove me a bit nuts! But you know me with love triangles, so it just made me crazy that she was so indecisive. Otherwise, I loved her quirkiness.
    Rose and Hermoine are great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with the 4 four - especially the buckets you put them in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermione definitely made my list, and I love Lola. I STILL need to read Throne of Glass (I know, I know). Great list!

    ReplyDelete