I picked contemporary books that I'm really looking forward to reading this spring.
1. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby (April 21, 2015). Falling in love with the guy who has her dead boyfriend's heart? I just know this one is going to be good.
2. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (May 5, 2015). Fake dating trope. Kasie West. Sold!
3. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen (May 5, 2015). I recently discovered Sarah Dessen (I know, I know, how did I never read her before?) and I can see what everyone has been raving about. Her books are quietly brilliant.
4. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (May 19, 2015). A girl battling schizophrenia. The ultimate unreliable narrator.
5. P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han (May 25, 2015). Lara Jean! Peter! What is going to happen? Still stunned at the cliffhanger ending. I mean, come on, you're not supposed to have cliffhanger endings in contemporaries.
Sheri's List: A random collection of books I will read before summer!
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #3.5). I can't wait to find out how and why Queen Levana became the power crazed ruler that she is!
2. Enticed by Jessica Shirvington (The Violet Eden Chapters #2). I LOVED Embrace, the first book in this series, so much and was shocked by a particular plot twist that I can't wait to see what Jessica Shirvington does next.
3. Ashes by Ilsa J. Black (Ashes Trilogy #1). My friend bought this series for me and I've been reluctant to start it because of the creepy cover picture but I will "listen" to it this spring.
4. Love, Lucy by April Lindner. I love retellings of classic literature so I have high hopes for this one that retells the wonderful love story of Lucy Honeychurch and George Emerson from A Room With a View.
5. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters. Ohhhh.....a historical ghost story, I can't wait.
What books are on your spring TBR list?