Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (105)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Bought:
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Already read it and loved it!
Kissing in America by Margo Rabb.  Kindle daily deal…couldn't resist.
Alive by Scott Sigler.  I'm drawn to stories where the main character wakes up and has no idea who she is.


    What books did you add to your shelves this week?



Posted by:  Pam

10 comments:

  1. I really want to read Alive, it sounds really good. I need to get Kissing in America, I've had my eye on it for a while. Great haul! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Last Breath looks good. I have heard people saying the cover doesn't match the previous two. It looks like you got a nice stack...have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I need to finish the JLA series! I loved the first book but I've been waiting on Every Last Breath to release before reading the rest.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I really want to get a copy of Alive soon because it sounds pretty awesome. I hope you have a good week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious about both Every Last Breath and Kissing in America! I haven't heard of Alive but now I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Every Last Breath this week as well! Alive was a good one, I love that author. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first two are on my tbr, but the third is new to me. I'll have to check it out. I always have too many books, but I grabbed some good ones over the past two weeks and I'm looking forward to them! Thanks for stopping by, Pam!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read too many reviews for any of these so i'll be curious to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete