Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (49)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
Witch Hunt by Ruth Warburton
Wings by Elizabeth Richards
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


From the Library:
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor
From NetGalley:
Feuds by Avery Hastings

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Biggest Flirts is on my TBR. Can't wait to see your reviews! :)
    MY STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wings has such a beautiful cover. I really love that cover a lot. Great haul of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading Witch Hunt, interested to see how the story continues. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feuds looks good, I need to search for it the next time I'm on Netgalley. Happy reading!

    My STS:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I absolutely loved We Were Liars, one of my top reads of this year, hopefully you really enjoy it too. Searching for Sky has such a nice cover. I hope you enjoy all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous that you have Wings!!! I need it!!! I freaking loved that series. Can't wait to read your review. Also, you'll have to let me know how Searching for Sky is. I have an ARC but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to compare thoughts on The Murder Complex and We Were Liars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Witch Hunt, Wings and Feud all have amazing covers and sound interesting. Looks like I might have some new titles going on my wishlist. :)Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete