1. Finish the completed series I've started/bought. There are nine completed series that I have either started or already bought and I need to finish those instead of starting so many new series.
2. Write more book reviews. I read a lot more books than I review.
3. Write my reviews closer to the time I finish the book. My book memory is horrible and if I don't write the review pretty much right after I finish the book, a lot of times I just never write it.
4. Change up my words in reviews. I feel like I say the same thing. Over and over and over again. I need to mix it up, choose different words.
5. Read more slowly. Sometimes I feel like I'm reading so fast because I'm just trying to get through the book to find out what happens or even to get to the next book. I need to slow down, enjoy the book I'm reading more rather than just trying to read as fast as possible.
6. Finish the library books I have checked out. I keep renewing and renewing without reading most of them. I need to read them.
7. Update my blog with links to reviews on a regular basis. Once a week, I need to add to my Reviews and Books Read, with links.
That's pretty much it! What are your goals/resolutions for 2015?
Posted by: Pam