Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (82)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson




From NetGalley:
One Night by A.J. Pine
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Captive by Brighton Walsh




What books did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I'm excited to read Red Queen, I've heard so many good things about that one. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously awaiting your review of The Glass Arrow after you dropped hints about it in your recent comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! The Glass Arrow sounds so amazing and I've been seeing it around everywhere. Red Queen also sounds so great. I hope you enjoy your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week! I can't wait to read The Ruby Circle, Glass Arrow and The Girl at Midnight :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I need to buy The Ruby Circle ASAP! Love your haul!

    My Sts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing The Glass Arrow everywhere so I am desperate to get my hands on it! Red Queen is amazing, so pleaaaaase enjoy it as much as I did!


    My haul this week

    I'm also giving away the book of your choice from The Book Depository. Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic haul! The Ruby Circle! The Glass Arrow! Captive! The Piper's Son! Seriously loved all of those. Happy reading, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete